- Lillian-Juda Leonard-Beach
- I am a Blogger, web & graphic designer, girlfriend, student, model, nurses aid, night owl, friend of 420, activist, Catholic, Buddhist, yoga follower, survivalist, friend, daughter, Canadian, Atlantan, strawberry blonde spaz, with a kind heart.
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, April 29, 2010
11:14 PM | Edit Post
A few misspellings, but hey atleast it's up! :D
1 box of chocolate cake mix
Ingredients needed for mix
1 lunch sized cranberry raspberry apple sauce
1 box of fresh strawberries
2 cups of powdered sugar
1 -2 tbl spoons of cream or milk
1/4 - 1/2 cup of whipped cream cheese
- Mix the cake mix, except substitute the apple sauce instead of the oil.
- Bake the cupcakes.
- Get your strawberries washed and ready.
- Let the cupcakes cool completely!!!
- Mix the cream cheese and 6 - 8 strawberries, continue by adding the sugar gradually. Using the milk or cream when needed. Do this until your happy with texture and taste.
- Ice those babies and go!
Enjoy! Let me know what you think!!!