About Me

My Photo
Lillian-Juda Leonard-Beach
I am a Blogger, web & graphic designer, girlfriend, student, model, nurses aid, night owl, friend of 420, activist, Catholic, Buddhist, yoga follower, survivalist, friend, daughter, Canadian, Atlantan, strawberry blonde spaz, with a kind heart.
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, March 14, 2010

Ahem.

Hey everyone!
Well this is my new blog! This will be the blog I use for my give-a-ways and contests. This is NOT the blog I will be using in conjunction with my website (http://www.lillianonparade.net) Which will be up by the end of the month. I invite you to check it out.



My mom (Judy aka Beachbird2) got me started on these things. It's possibly because she sends me emails with "Look what I just won" in the subject line.



But any who, I will start to do these and see what happens. Occasionally I will post personal blogs such as "I got a new job", which I did, or "I went to blah blah blah." Basically anything I deem interesting. From time to time I also may post links. If I post a link, check it out. It's usually pretty interesting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment