About Me

My Photo
Lillian-Juda Leonard-Beach
I am a Blogger, web & graphic designer, girlfriend, student, model, nurses aid, night owl, friend of 420, activist, Catholic, Buddhist, yoga follower, survivalist, friend, daughter, Canadian, Atlantan, strawberry blonde spaz, with a kind heart.
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, March 25, 2010

New layout

Well I finally buckled down and completed a layout. I've been wanting to do one for a while. Oddly enough I just kinda threw it together and it turned out quite well. The "digi-scraps" are from Shabby Princess. Befor this layout I had never encountered nor used any "digi-scraps". I had seen these thypes of layouts befor but had never known about them.

I like this layout a lot. I think it does a great job of portraying my growing interest in web/graphic design. I did the codding myself for the most part. It was a little tough, mostly because I'm getting used to blogging. I also made a button for my mom, which can be found at the right of my page. Check her out, I will be making a layout for her soon enough.

I also wanted to tell everyone that starting tonight I will start my new Vlog series. So check that out as well. I think that is how I will be doing my giveaway blogs from now on. Mostly because it's much faster.

0 comments:

Post a Comment