About Me

My Photo
Lillian-Juda Leonard-Beach
I am a Blogger, web & graphic designer, girlfriend, student, model, nurses aid, night owl, friend of 420, activist, Catholic, Buddhist, yoga follower, survivalist, friend, daughter, Canadian, Atlantan, strawberry blonde spaz, with a kind heart.
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Blondes have more fun... but with this flat iron it won't matter.

So I may take care of my skin but I am HORRIBLE when it comes to my hair. I haven't seen my natural hair color in full effect sense I was 15. . . 7 years ago. And most of those 7 years I was either blonde or pink. And not just blonde, more like platinum.

On top of me not taking care of my hair I also LOVE my flat iron, and like Amanda from Natural Mommie, I have a tendency to use cheapy flat irons. In fact, the one I used now is my boyfriends, which was our friends Tori's to begin with, so don't get me started. We all share our stuff in "the land of Jo-Omar". You will learn more about Jo-Omar as time goes on.

I'm rambling but that's ok. Anyways this is my link out to this new Hana Professional 1" Flat Iron giveaway. Check it out


1 comments:

Judy said...

Cute. Read all of your posts. I knew you were a good writer. I proud of you following in your mom's footsteps.
Signed Mom
The beachbird2

Post a Comment