About Me

My Photo
Lillian-Juda Leonard-Beach
I am a Blogger, web & graphic designer, girlfriend, student, model, nurses aid, night owl, friend of 420, activist, Catholic, Buddhist, yoga follower, survivalist, friend, daughter, Canadian, Atlantan, strawberry blonde spaz, with a kind heart.
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, March 14, 2010

YAY good skin!!!

So I may be younge, but one things my mom always taught me was to take care of my skin. And I try, doesn't always work but I try.

I used to sell Avon which is where I got my obsession with lotion from. Not only that but my skin is both oily and dry at the same time, plus I get a lot of dirt of my face and it seems to just sit no matter how much I scrub.

Now, I was directed to leave you a link for SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel.Now mom will tell you I'm pretty oppositional. I just kinda like the word No, but this actually sounds really nice. I also like the Murad Energizing Pomegranate Cleanser. But that's probablly because I am obsessed with Pom.

Well that's it for now,

Jude

0 comments:

Post a Comment