- Lillian-Juda Leonard-Beach
- I am a Blogger, web & graphic designer, girlfriend, student, model, nurses aid, night owl, friend of 420, activist, Catholic, Buddhist, yoga follower, survivalist, friend, daughter, Canadian, Atlantan, strawberry blonde spaz, with a kind heart.
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, May 14, 2010
11:48 PM | Edit Post
"It's got what plants crave. It's got Electrolytes!" -Idiocrazy (2006)
Yes my followers, the saint of water is apon us. Arizona, the tea company we love somuch has just released a new product called Vapor Water. Buh buh buhhhhhH!!!!
Ok so I have to admit, I was really impressed. See, I hate water. I really dislike water. The only water I'll drink is VOSS, and it's running about $2 for a 12oz bottle. So I was visiting a friend tonight when he told me to check out this water. I was like ok. I am so pleased!!!
From the bottle: "Water. Essential to all things living. Our planet's hydrological cycle causes it to evaporate into the air, creating water vapor that eventually returns to Earth in its purest form. AriZona has replicated this natural process — and improved upon it — by infusing a perfectly balanced blend of electrolytes into every thirst quenching sip."
The truth is this water tastes like the most perfect bottled tap water, in a good way. It's got the clean taste that Fuji or VOSS water has, but it's got this really unique natural taste to it. When they say it's "Electrolyte Infused" I think they mean it.
First off, I really love the top, it's a "nipple bottle" top. It's a lot easier to drink. I also like the size. I'm a constant consumer. I constantly eat and drink minute amounts of food and drink all day. I think that's why I don't like drinks, because they go stale if you leave it out for too long. That's the greatest thing about this water. It doesn't go stale. Every time you drink, it tastes like fresh water. I also really like the size. At 25.3 FL OZ (larger than more bottled waters) it's large enough to last more than longer enough but small enough to fit in most cup holders (the sole reason why I don't buy Vitamin water).
The bottle is pretty damn sturdy. Like really sturdy. Meaning it won't come loose in your purse (*cough cough* Dasani)
The one I bought, 25.3 (the small size wth?) seems to be ranging about $1.29-$1.49 depending on where (or if) you can find it.
AVAILABILITY! From what I can see online it's slightly scare, with not a lot of info or ratings. I got mine at a run down Exxon, so go figure. I have yet to see it QT :(
All Together Now:
I love it! Hands down good buy. And I'm sure you can find a coupon for it somewhere. So 7 out of 10 (only because I'm a broke sob, but I still pay for it... lol).
- Social Parade Week of 5/28
- Introducing: the mini Beach bird V2.0!
- Wordless Wednesday 5/26/10
- Wordless Wednesday 5/19/10
- Social Parade Week of 5/17
- NEW Arizona Brand Vapor Water
- Friday Follow Wooo!!! My Exact 2 Month Anniversary...
- "Your life feels like the morning after all year l...
- Thanks and Update!
- Wordless Wednesday 5/11/10
- Review From Wining (RFW): Sue B Essentials
- Social Parade Week of 5/9
- Follow Me Back Tuesday 5/11
- Giveaway List For May 9nd, 2010 - May 15th, 2010
- Sing-a-Long Sunday
- I need a favor for my mom from the blog moms.
- Friday Follow Wooo!!!
- Thanks for weekly hops and I won!
- Twitter Hop!
- Social Parade!
- Wordless Wednesday 5/5/10
- Day #2: List Post : How to get started in giveaway...
- 31 Days? Day #1: Elevator Pitch
- Thanks Goodie Goodie & Girly Girl!
- Giveaway List For May 2nd, 2010 - May 8th, 2010
- Sing-A-Long Sunday!
- ▼ May (26)